St. Paul’s premier senior living community for those seeking old-world charm, modern amenities and an active lifestyle.
*Entrance deposits are required for independent living apartments.
A unique look at Marvella
Enjoy this unique fly-through of our beautiful community.
Freedom to live well
Discover a lively residence tailor-made to nurture a sense of community in Saint Paul’s new Highland Bridge development.
Part of a master-planned community with senior housing, businesses and apartments, Marvella is centrally located in the Highland Park neighborhood. Your new home has easy access to retail shops and dining while also close to nature and the nearby Mississippi River.
If you are seeking a senior community where you can embrace the adventure of each new day – exploring, doing, learning and growing with fellow supportive neighbors … Marvella is the community for you!
Your story is still being written. Enjoy each chapter at Marvella!
Live a vibrant lifestyle at Marvella
Senior Apartments | Assisted Living | Memory Care
At Marvella, your ideal residence is complemented by an assortment of conveniences and amenities to enrich your life. Enjoy maintenance-free living and comfortable, convenient floor plans.
*Entrance deposits are required for independent living apartments. living apartments.
A look at some of our spacious independent living floor plans
What you'll find at Marvella
Senior apartment distinctive details
- Bright open floor plans emphasize spacious rooms and nine foot ceilings
- Convenient in-home laundry with washer and dryer
- Deck/patio on most apartments
- Electric fireplace in select apartments
- Elegant enameled kitchen cabinetry with warm pewter and ivory tones
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface countertops
- Gas fireplace in select apartments
- Highland view (top floor) apartments featuring quartz countertop and backsplash and upgraded lighting and carpet
- Individually controlled heat and central air conditioning
- Premier flooring and fixtures making a residence of the finest quality
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Variety of unique floor plans
- Access to Town Center amenities
- Basic cable television service included in rent
- Bistro for casual dining
- Community Dining room
- Chapel/Community room
- Club rooms
- Continental breakfast Monday-Friday
- Indoor pedestrian bridge safely connecting Terrace I and Terrace II
- Library/Learning center
- Makers space
- Open public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor amenities terrace with grilling station, gas fireplace, pergola, lawn space and a variety of seating options
- Pastoral care
- Priority access to other Presbyterian Homes & Services living and care options based on availability
- Surround sound movie theater
- Telephone service
- Utilities (heat, electric, central air conditioning, water, sewer and trash)
- Various dining venues
- Wings® wellness intellectually stimulating programs, spiritual care services, group fitness classes, fitness center with pool, volunteer opportunities
Marvella is located in the new Highland Bridge Development
825 Mount Curve Boulevard, St Paul, MN 55116
In their words
“The prospect of living in a Presbyterian Home in a beautiful setting within a vibrant new community appealed to us. We are currently in good health and want to be proactive, as well as realistic in making decisions about our future.”
–Ann and Tom N.
Common questions about Marvella
Yes, a resident can have their pet join them. There are some restrictions and a pet deposit is required.
Yes, we have specified underground parking available for guests.
Yes, you can reserve the club room for a private event if it is not scheduled for a community function.
Yes. Marvella is your home, and you are free to move within the campus at your convenience.
Marvella was designed to help older adults “live their story” – engage in the whole of life. We believe our campus is stunning in its design and near perfect in its location near restaurants, shops and nature.
Ultimately, the experiences community members share, the care they have for one another, and the support they receive to enjoy each day transforms Marvella into “home.”